Saturday, March 26, 2011

Best & Worst

As some of you reading this know, one of my favorite activities is asking the question "What was the best & worst parts of your day?" It is quite a popular discussion at the McDonald family dinner table. Using that theme, I decided to list just a few of the best parts of Tonga and the worst parts of Tonga. As an extra treat, there is a video at the end of the Mailefihi tent at sports day. Enjoy!

Best:
-making pizza with friends
-beach dance parties
-learning Tongan legends
-reading in my hammock
-school spirit
-singing in the church choir
-piano lessons
-Mailefihi sports
-care packages from home
-listening to Tongans play guitar

Worst:
-students playing recorders in the room next to my classroom
-cold showers
-ants
-being asked to serve kava every weekend
-sunburn
-not always being able to understand the language
-sweating
-roosters
-washing laundry by hand
-dogs coming in my house
-cats coming in my house
-pigs coming in my house




2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the animals wandering in...cold showers...sweating. But your best list is pretty awesome. Thanks for the video, too!

    ReplyDelete