I was very impressed with the food the students prepared. Here are some example menus:
- Tempura, fish and chips, brownies
- Lobster cocktail, lobster bombay, banana split
- Chef's salad, fish curry, pineapple fritters
- Sushimi, stuffed chicken, tropical fruit salad
- Green salad, polynesian fish, banana foster
It was all delicious, and I had a super fun two weeks. Now, that the assessments are finished, the students have choir practice and cleaning everyday until graduation on November 24th. After that, some travels around the islands and America here I come! Can't wait!
Great job students! We can't wait to see you either! God be with you.ReplyDelete
All our love.
Wow, those menus sound awesome!! Sweet!ReplyDelete
Hi, I have been visiting your blog. Those menus are delicious. ¡Congratulations for your work! I invite you to visit my blog about literature, philosophy and films:ReplyDelete
Greetings from Santa Marta, Colombia