Saturday, February 25, 2012

100 and counting...

I have read 100 books since coming to Peace Corps! Here are some of my favorites (in no particular order):

A Room with a View - E.M. Forster

The Sunday Philosophy Club - Alexander McCall Smith

Eat, Pray, Love - Elizabeth Gilbert

A People's History of the United States - Howard Zinn

White Teeth - Zadie Smith

Ishmael - Daniel Quinn

The Tuesday Night Club - Agatha Christie

The Help - Kathryn Stockett

This Side of Paradise - F. Scott Fitzgerald

The World is Flat - Thomas Friedman

And still plenty of time this year for more reading!

4 comments:

  1. I don't think you're actually in the Peace Corps... I think you're just vacationing in Tonga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read Good Night Moon? That's still one of my favorites. If you don't have it, I'll send you your copy. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post. I’m emailing this to my friends.
    http://www.paradisesf.com/

    ReplyDelete