Wednesday, July 25, 2012

South Pacific Business Development

Last week I started a new job volunteering at South Pacific Business Development. SPBD is a microfinance organization that provides loans to low income women. Check  out their website for more information about what SPBD does... http://www.spbdmicrofinance.com/

I have several projects to work on at SPBD. First, I will be working to update the employee job descriptions, performance evaluations, incentive plan, and HR policy manual. Another project is to provide customer service trainings for the SPBD staff.  Lastly, I will be working to address the problem of low center meeting attendance.

I now have a real job, meaningful projects, and a desk. It is a strange. I have grown accustomed to the relaxed school environment here in Tonga, so working in a business setting is a bit overwhelming. However, I am excited about the work I will be doing, and it will be a great transition time for me right before I go back to America.

Now time to get to work!


3 comments:

  1. my interests are on impacts of micro-finance on tongan poverty, gender equality, and national economy. Is it possible to get your contact details? i find your entry very interesting.

    Tevita (tevita dot motulalo at gmail dot com.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. $$$ URGENT LOAN OFFER WITH LOW INTEREST RATE APPLY NOW $$$
    Do you need Loan to pay off your debt and start a new life? You have come to the right place were you can get your loan at a very low interest rate. Interested people/company should please contact us via email for more details.

    Full name:
    Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
    Gender:
    Marital status:
    Amount Needed:
    Duration:
    Address:
    City:
    State/province:
    Zip/postal code:
    Country:
    Phone number:
    Monthly Income:
    Occupation:

    E-mail: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

    My name is Mrs SMITH STEPHANIE. I live in Malaysia and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $100,000,00 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to MR IBRAHIM MUSA,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at (powerfinance7@gmail.com)

    1. Your Full names:_______
    2. Contact address:_______
    3. Country Of Residence:______
    4. Loan Amount Required:________
    5. Duration:_____
    6. Gender:_____
    7. Occupation:________
    8. Monthly Income:_______
    9. Date Of Birth:________
    10.Telephone Number:__________

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Him at: powerfinance7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete